Thursday, October 30, 2014

Women Equipping Women

(Unfortunately, the links below have been taken down and no longer work. I will try to upload a copy of my PowerPoint presentation that I did.)

Recently, I was honored to be part of an online apologetics conference put on entirely by women! My part in the conference was to talk about Jehovah's Witnesses, or rather, "Refuting Jehovah's Witnesses with Love."


So go ahead and click on the link and listen to my presentation. It will take you to a page where you will see a PowerPoint presentation. There was a little technical difficulty in the beginning, but I just went ahead and spoke and someone else ironed out the wrinkles. Eventually everything was worked out. I think the entire talk was about 50 minutes.

If you are interested in hearing any of the other speakers, the archives are available for purchase for $16 for the entire conference. You will hear great speakers such as Nancy Pearcey from Houston Baptist University, author of Saving Leonardo: A Call to Resist the Secular Assault on Mind, Morals, and Meaning. Mary Jo Sharp, founder of Confident Christianity and also from Houston Baptist University spoke on "The Women in Islam."

The link to purchase the entire series for $16 is at:


No comments:

Post a Comment